Understanding adhesion issues is crucial for medical device manufacturers – but it’s also a commonly overlooked factor. Adhesion of a coating to its target surface is a critical element that can dramatically affect medical device performance. Lacking adequate adhesion can cause a variety of problems including delamination, corrosion, electrical failure, and more. In order to have a successful medical device, manufacturers must avoid these complications by understanding and responding to adhesion issues that can arise in a medical device.
Date:09/28/2016 - 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Drowning in Big Data: Extracting Medical Device Quality and Safety Insights - Webcast
- Quality with Confidence – What You Need to Know About Digital Microscopes for Medical Device Quality Processes - Webcast
- Risk Management for Medical Device Manufacturers - Webcast
- 3 Steps for Designing the Ideal Medical Device Packaging System - Webcast
- Reducing Device Cost with Innovative Medical Materials - Webcast
- Automating your Quality Management System: Pitfalls & Essentials - Webcast