Understanding adhesion issues is crucial for medical device manufacturers – but it’s also a commonly overlooked factor. Adhesion of a coating to its target surface is a critical element that can dramatically affect medical device performance. Lacking adequate adhesion can cause a variety of problems including delamination, corrosion, electrical failure, and more. In order to have a successful medical device, manufacturers must avoid these complications by understanding and responding to adhesion issues that can arise in a medical device.
Date:09/28/2016 - 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Making Quality More Predictable: What You Need to Know about Your Medical Device Manufacturer - Webcast
- 3D Printing for Surgical Devices and Medical Models - Webcast
- The Power of Extractable/Leachable Chemistry Testing for Medical Devices - Webcast
- Changing a Colorant in an Approved Medical Device, What Should I Know? - Webcast
- Reduce Risk! Control Costs! Get to Market Faster! The Customer Solution Centre is Your Pathway to Successful Device Development. - Webcast
- Innovating within Cost Constraints to Get More Bang for Your Buck - Webcast