There’s a daunting amount of data out there about medical device quality and safety. Public sources such as FDA and private databases house valuable information about adverse events, recalls, inspection findings and warning letters. But this data can be difficult to locate, standardize and compare. We’ll examine the available safety and quality data sources, what they can tell us, challenges with analyzing the data and what you can do to overcome these challenges.
Date:04/12/2017 (All day) - 04/12/2018 (All day)
- Considerations for Third-Party Reprocessing Of Single-Use Medical Devices - Webcast
- Drowning in Big Data: Extracting Medical Device Quality and Safety Insights - Webcast
- Quality with Confidence – What You Need to Know About Digital Microscopes for Medical Device Quality Processes - Webcast
- Risk Management for Medical Device Manufacturers - Webcast
- 3 Steps for Designing the Ideal Medical Device Packaging System - Webcast
- Reducing Device Cost with Innovative Medical Materials - Webcast