Do you wish to:
• Speed up development time?
• Galvanize Teams with a common goal?
• Compress your time to market?
In an age where silos and miscommunication can make or break the timely launch of a product, concurrent engineering helps in delivering safe and reliable products, while compressing time to market.
Join us for a webcast on the concept of concurrent engineering as Mark Murphy, CEO of Pro-Dex, Inc. and Joe Rotino, VP of RA/QA share their real-world experiences on how concurrent engineering principles are delivering dramatic results in their organization.
• Promotes the ability to understand product function and reliability, sterilization and biocompatibility requirements or manufacturing materials and processes
• Gives a team a more structured and predictable approach to the entire product development process
• Results in shorter more scientific test methods and anticipated final validation results.
• Compresses product management timelines and release of the product, without subsequent testing.
• The framework for concurrent engineering in a medical device manufacturing setting
• Real-world examples of concurrent engineering in action
• Methods for developing the right environment and creating dynamic teams which ultimately enhances this concurrent engineering process.