Delivering innovative new medical devices to market on time and on budget is at the top of every CEO's agenda. But medical device development isn't easy. Engineers! Attend this webinar to learn practical ways to reduce the risk and cost of innovation when developing medical devices, including: how to minimize the number of iterations under formal design controls, why you shouldn’t love your prototype, and how to avoid common time and money wasters.
Date:10/05/2016 (All day) - 10/05/2017 (All day)
- Drowning in Big Data: Extracting Medical Device Quality and Safety Insights - Webcast
- Quality with Confidence – What You Need to Know About Digital Microscopes for Medical Device Quality Processes - Webcast
- Risk Management for Medical Device Manufacturers - Webcast
- 3 Steps for Designing the Ideal Medical Device Packaging System - Webcast
- Reducing Device Cost with Innovative Medical Materials - Webcast
- Automating your Quality Management System: Pitfalls & Essentials - Webcast