Delivering innovative new medical devices to market on time and on budget is at the top of every CEO's agenda. But medical device development isn't easy. Engineers! Attend this webinar to learn practical ways to reduce the risk and cost of innovation when developing medical devices, including: how to minimize the number of iterations under formal design controls, why you shouldn’t love your prototype, and how to avoid common time and money wasters.
Date:10/05/2016 (All day) - 10/05/2017 (All day)
- Reducing Device Cost with Innovative Medical Materials - Webcast
- Automating your Quality Management System: Pitfalls & Essentials - Webcast
- 3D Printing for Surgical Devices and Medical Models - Webcast
- The Power of Extractable/Leachable Chemistry Testing for Medical Devices - Webcast
- Changing a Colorant in an Approved Medical Device, What Should I Know? - Webcast
- Reduce Risk! Control Costs! Get to Market Faster! The Customer Solution Centre is Your Pathway to Successful Device Development. - Webcast