Polycarbonate and PET are well-known materials to medical device material specifiers and has been used for decades. In many applications, polycarbonate and PET are more highly engineered resins compared to actual application needs. Innovations in medical materials have produced viable alternatives to polycarbonate and PET in applications where high impact, chemical and heat resistance are not needed. This webinar is designed to educate engineers, product managers and material specifiers charged with reducing medical device costs and who are interested in considering new materials which may be more appropriate for their design goals.
Date:02/15/2017 (All day)
- Considerations for Third-Party Reprocessing Of Single-Use Medical Devices - Webcast
- Drowning in Big Data: Extracting Medical Device Quality and Safety Insights - Webcast
- Quality with Confidence – What You Need to Know About Digital Microscopes for Medical Device Quality Processes - Webcast
- Risk Management for Medical Device Manufacturers - Webcast
- 3 Steps for Designing the Ideal Medical Device Packaging System - Webcast
- Reducing Device Cost with Innovative Medical Materials - Webcast